Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thred Up - online Kids Consign - $10 FREE credit



ThredUP- FREE $10 credit - shipping is $6.95 or FREE with $40 order...

There are many items way under $10 - so get some free clothes- this is a consignment type site online for KIDS CLOTHING - so some are used - but some are new with tags! I just looked at Gymboree and their is a jacket for $7.99 - but items as low as $2.99!

If you like what you see - Go thru Shop at Home and get an additional 6% cashback!
UPDATE: I got (2) girls shorts for 48 cents after the $10 credit (new with tags and Gymboree!)

FYI - I received my first order in the mail today - wrapped very cute like a present! And they also included a bag to consign my clothes if I wish to do so! Very professional service! Go shopping  - click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment