Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Winn Dixie Purchases - Feb 17



Winn Dixie purchases - week of Feb 13-19

Remember, the key is to BUY ON SALE!!! and add coupons to that sale price when you can!
**ALL MY COUPONS WERE PRINTED ONLINE - no need to get the paper, just print them before you go!***

Original cost: $231.46
Less Coupons $16.60
Less Sales (W dixie card) $80.73

BONUS: Fuelperks (30 cent  = $6 off next fillup)
BONUS: Savings star - $7.50 to be deposited in my paypal account
BONUS: 10 % cashback Endorse - 64 cents (FYI - I should have separated this transaction by itself b/c endorse will probably reduce for coupons used on the receipt)

GRAND TOTAL: $119.99 (48% savings!)  and I have a ton of food!

FYI: Time invested - 1 hour 15 minutes - that is worth $111 to me!!!
15 minutes printing coupons at home - 1 hour in the store (with no kids!) and I look at my winn dixie deal list on my phone in the store!

So my awesome purchases were:
  • (8) bag of Ore-Ida potatoes (I intended to buy 6 but the cost was cheaper than expected and I needed $20 to get my $5 cashback from Savings Star) -regular price - $3.29 each (on sale buy one get one free, 2 ($1) coupons, AND $5 back from savings star) - should have been $26.32 - I PAID $6.16 for ALL EIGHT BAGS (77 cents each!)
  • (4) boxes of cereal - buy one get one free - I had 50 cent coupons PLUS I was able to "double" these coupons getting another $1 off thru Savings Star!I also had a $1.50 off 3 cereals coupon that printed from the machine at W dixie - so (4) boxes of cereal for $5.58 ($1.39 each!)
  • Totino's Pizzas - on sale PLUS I had coupon for $1.10 off 5 ...and was able to "double" using $1 off 4 from Savings Star - so $1.08 each
  • Hormel Entrees - $6.99 - GET A FREE Hormel Side dish (value $3.99) - I had a $1 coupon of EACH of them (even though one is technically free you can use a coupon on it!)- so I got BOTH for $5 (I chose a desert side dish - cinnamon apples)- and I bought this deal THREE TIMES!  We ate it today and it is REALLY GOOD!!! 
  • Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and Biscuits - on sale for $1 each - used coupons and "doubled" coupon using Saving Star!!!
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=e176c42c64&view=att&th=13ce927cb7557c8e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8ofgk2maP02mdAI4QYlXvp&sadet=1361128299681&sads=c9YBdQvCHuJFbHK02d0D_CSEU24and so on...Here is my link to this week's deals and all the coupons needed!

And here are the other EIGHT WAYS to MAX your savings - and double - triple- and maybe even quadruple coupons:)

Remember - buy on sale and use coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment