New Orleans Museum of Art
Easter Egg Hunt and Family Festival
presented by Whitney Bank
March 12, 2016
10 am - 2 pm
One of my favorite Easter memories as a child is AN EASTER EGG HUNT! One of my favorite Easter traditions as an adult is letting someone else get all the prizes and hide the eggs for the kids - oh and did I mention MIMOSAS?
That is exactly what the New Orleans Museum of Art is doing for you on MARCH 12, 2016 from 10 am-2 pm...they do all the work and you get to have all the fun with your KIDDOS!
I am GIVING AWAY a Family 4 pack of tickets to the NOMA EGG HUNT - scroll down to enter below!
Here is a sample of some of the fun they have in store for your family at the NOMA EGG HUNT and FAMILY FESTIVAL:
- DJ Audio Jocks
- Egg Hunt (children ages 5 & under)
- Egg Hunt (children ages 6 & up)
- Student Performances
- Live Music by The Swing Setters
- Juggler and Magician
- Petting Zoo
- Art Activities
- Bounce Houses
- Hula Hoop and Bean Bag Toss
- Tattoo Station
- Drawing Activities
- PARENT Activity Tent - fun things for Mom and Dad to do too!
- MIMOSAS and BLOODY MARYS for those over 21
- Breakfast and Lunch Snacks for all