Disclosure: I am a Feld Family Ambassador and in exchange for my time and efforts to attend shows and report my opinions within this blog, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld Shows as well as opportunities to attend private Feld pre-show events. All opinions are 100% my own.
Monster Jam starring the biggest performers on four wheels: Monster Jam Trucks!
The twelve-feet-tall, ten-thousand-pound machines will bring you to your feet, racing and ripping up a custom-designed track full of obstacles to soar over - OR smash through. The 2016 touring season brings more Monster Jam excitement tailored perfectly for your family's budget, and these colorful, larger-than-life beasts are sure to capture the hearts of both young and old!
WHEN: Saturday, February 20, 2016
WHERE: Mercedes Benz Superdome
TIME: 7 pm (pit party starts at 2 pm)
WHAT: TONS Of Monster Truck Fun!
See below how to get FREE tickets to Monster Jam!
This year's Monster Jam includes the following:
Big Kahuna - Captain's Curse - Doomsday - El Toro Loco - Grave Digger - Fatal Attraction - Hurricane Force - VP Racing Fuels' Mad Scientist - Monster Mutt Dalmatian - Rage - Storm Damage - Team Hot Wheels - Wrecking Crew - Zombie Hunter - Gunslinger and more!
Check out MORE INFO about the show below!
Check out MORE INFO about the show below!
Pit Party from 2pm-5pm
You can spend time taking pictures and getting autographs BEFORE the Truck Jam starts by attending the Pit Party!
TIPS: If you want to see Grave Digger - get there when doors open and head straight to the Grave Digger truck as the line gets long quick!
You can buy a program and have the Truck Drivers autograph their page (drivers have markers with them) - or bring your own autograph book!
You can purchase a pit party pass ($10 per person) ONLINE HERE (or see below for FREE pit passes while supplies last)
- Note: Kids tickets as low as $15 – or $10 with a voucher from Chick-Fil-A of New Orleans
- All Ticket prices increase $5 day of the show
- Ages Two and Older Must Have A Ticket! Kids under two are free. Kids are defined from the ages of 2-12.
I suggest buying Noise Reducing Headphones for younger kids (and ear plugs for everyone!) It gets really loud at times - especially when the trucks do donuts on the floor:) The closer you are to the floor, the LOUDER it is!
BONUS SAVINGS DEALS!
- You can get FREE pit passes - stop by your Southern Quality Ford Dealers to grab one per person for FREE ($10 value) while supplies last - I suggest calling to make sure they still have passes available - EACH person must have a pit pass AND an admission ticket to enter.
- Adults SAVE up to $10 on adult tickets with a savings coupon from a participating Metro PCS location. Savings coupons will be in stores 1/25/16-2/20/16.
- Kid's tickets are just $10 with a savings coupon from Chick-Fil-A New Orleans! Savings coupons will be available at participating Chick-Fil-A locations from 1/25/16-2/20/16
- February 18 (Thurs)- Monster Trucks will be at locations all over NOLA - stop by and get up close pics with your favorite truck! More info here
- HOW TO GET FREE TICKETS TO MONSTER JAM! On , Monster Jam and the New Orleans Mission will “crush homelessness” in the greater New Orleans area with a donation drive at Lakeside Shopping Center from The local community is encouraged to bring items to the Information Kiosk (located near the food court) to be donated to the local homeless. Those who donate will receive one ticket voucher to Monster Jam in exchange for their contribution, while supplies last (Limit 2 vouchers per family). Accepted donation items include NEW and UNWORN jeans, t-shirts, socks, men’s and women’s underwear, women’s undergarments, gloves, hats, blankets, pillow cases and toiletries. Cash and check donations of a $15 minimum will also be accepted. Following the drive , at in front of a 12-foot Monster Jam truck. The open-to-the-public presentation will be held at Lakeside Shopping Center, next to Red Lobster.
- 2 events for the price of 1! , Monster Jam® and Team Gleason will host an event in the West Bunker Club Lounge at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome from to help those living with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS or “Lou Gehrig’s Disease”). The event will feature a meet-and-greet with Monster Jam drivers and Chick-Fil-A Cows, giveaways and refreshments, courtesy of Chick-Fil-A of New Orleans. Each guest will receive a complimentary ticket to Monster Jam New Orleans. Following the benefit, event guests will be treated to an exclusive preview of Monster Jam and see the larger-than-life trucks rev up before the big show during a practice round from Tickets to attend the Monster Jam and Team Gleason benefit are $20 and can be purchased by visiting www.TeamGleason.org/events.
NOTE: All opinions listed above are my own. Complimentary tickets to Monster Jam were provided for review and giveaway purposes.************************************
How to Save $$$ in 2016? Find out here!
Want to know all the FREE (or close to it) events/activities
going on around NOLA?
OR Get all the SCOOP on the deals I post FIRST -
If you like these deals, make sure to like TIFFS DEALS on facebook for more great deals!
This post may contain affiliate links