Monday, October 7, 2013

My Birthday FREEBIES 2013


Since it is my Birthday month, I figured I would track all the FREEBIES I got!  I received these because I signed up for them!

SEE MY BIRTHDAY FREEBIE LIST TO SIGN UP!

FYI My birthday is mid-October and the freebies start coming end of Sept/early October - so make sure you sign up AT LEAST 1 month before your birthday!

Here are the ones I have received (my favs are in bold!)

1) Victoria Secret - $10 gift card
 (I paired this one with a $10 off bra purchase to get $20 off!)

2) Office Max - $10 off a $50 purchase

3) Anna's Linens - 10% off purchase
4) DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse) - $5 off a $5 purchase (I bought a totally FREE pair of Happy Birthday socks!)

5) Childrens Place - $10 off a $40 purchase

6) Marble Slab Creamery - $5 off a cake

7) World Market - 10% off purchase

8) Godiva - $10 off ANY purchase!
I got these chocolates totally FREE - $10 value (plus my monthly free truffle!)


9) Adidas - 20% off next purchase

10) Rue 21- $10 off a $20 purchase

11) Sephora -  FREE They're Real Mascara and Cheek Glow - these are not samples! They are actual products! Once you are signed up, go in anytime during your bday month - no purchase necessary.




12) Dot's Diner - FREE menu Item (with purchase of a drink!)- Value $7.99 - valid for 14 days after email received!

13) La Madeleine - FREE Dessert/Pastry (up to $4.99) - this one is good for a month!
I took this one home and savored it:)

14) Arbys - FREE 12 oz shake with purchase (expires on my actual bday)

15) Smoothie King - Buy one get one FREE Smoothie

16) Mellow Mushroom - $5 off purchase

17) Chevy's - FREE Entrée (up to $12.99) - upset to know Metairie location is closed:(

18) IHOP - FREE Breakfast meal!

19) McAlister's Deli - $5 off a $5 or more purchase!

20) Copeland's - FREE Cheesecake with entrée purchase

21) Chili's - FREE Dessert with entrée purchase

22) Sbarro Pizza - FREE Slice of Pizza

23) Dairy Queen - Buy one get one FREE Blizzard and a $3 off ice cream cake coupon

24) Macaroni Grill - FREE Dessert

25) Baskin Robbins - FREE Ice cream scoop OR soft serve

26) Restaurant.com - FREE $10 gift card! I picked a local coffee shop/restaurant for a freebie that NEVER expires!

27) Kmart - $10 off a $30 purchase

28) Starbucks - FREE Coffee or Food item on my bday!


SEE MY BIRTHDAY FREEBIE LIST TO SIGN UP!  I recommend signing up AT LEAST 1 month before your birthday as some offers are sent out at the beginning of your birthday month!


If you like this deal make sure to like TIFFS DEALS on facebook for LOTS of other great deals!

A really cool idea to celebrate Birthdays/New Births/Graduations, etc....Check out Say it With a Sign - they deliver and "flock" your yard with tons of fun!
Halloween decorations not included...lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment