Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Softouch - Permanent Makeup - HALF PRICE!



PERMANENT MAKEUP! That means that when you wake up in the morning and when you go to bed  - you look put together :)  I had my eyeliner (top and bottom) done two years ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Carole at Softouch does a fabulous job!  I was very nervous - I am not a tattoo person - but it was NOTHING!  The area is numbed and was a piece of cake - honestly!  It took (2) applications about a month apart and I seriously could not have been happier with the results!  There is LITTLE to NO swelling and the results are instant!

Check out the website for more info and before/after pictures here - the studio is located in Kenner.

The cost for all permanent makeup can be viewed here - eyeliner, brows, lips, etc.

BUT IF YOU CALL BEFORE MAY 15th to schedule your appt AND tell them TIFF's DEALS (Tiffany Truxillo) sent you - you can get EYELINER OR BROWS DONE FOR HALF PRICE ($225 - instead of $450)

So I looked back and found my pics - mind you I have no other makeup on, so ignore the rest of me:)




BEFORE    
                                                                                         AFTER - immediately after -
                                                                                           still in the parking lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment