Saturday, May 18, 2013

1,000 Fan Giveway #4 - Design a Latte

Design A Latte is a New Orleans locally-owned online boutique specializing in monogramming "brewed" to perfection with applique clothing, personalized gifts, and monogram jewelry for your adorable "little lattes," best friends, favorite teachers, and best of all YOU!

They offer great customer service, top quality merchandise, and an ever-changing inventory to suit your gift or seasonal needs.


Design a Latte is giving away a $30 GIFT CARD - and you can select whatever item you would like for your "little latte" :)

Enter to win this giveaway! Here is how:

1) Make sure you "LIKE" Tiff's Deals on facebook

2) Make sure you "LIKE" Design a Latte on facebook - tell them TIFFS DEALS sent you!

3) Comment below your NAME and your favorite "Latte" item (see ideas here)

Comments MUST be on this blogpost (not on facebook) Deadline to enter is Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 5:00 pm.  Good luck!
Link to Master list of ALL the giveaways HERE!

29 comments:

  1. I love her custom shirts and bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monogrammed bracelet and the drink coozies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birthday shirts!
    Lindsay Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  4. beach spike, chevron spa bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested in the beach spikes. I need to order at least six of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! cute stuff.. I love the flamingo and turtle!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole V - all the disney stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the beach spikes and monogrammed clutches!
    Kristen N

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie Galliano - sibling shirts for big sis Mia and lil bro Jeremy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andie Savoie- I LOVE the nap mats and the boat totes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color dipped monogram totes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the monogrammed jewelry and chevron tumblers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lauren Scandurro - I love the monogrammed snack squares!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melanie Friscoe - Love the customized tumblers! Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amber Miorana - birthday shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carole, love Anchors Away tumbler

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stephanie Young-the monogrammed necklace and ring. I have both!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Isabel Aguilar - I love the monogrammed t shirts for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lilliann Gross
    the kids shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. sarah Bennett- the purses

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stephanie Shaver Birthday shirts

    ReplyDelete
  22. Danelle Gauthier!! Monogrammed hats

    ReplyDelete