Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hotel Liquidator- Sale Info for Weekend of Sept 6-8

Ok so driving down the street I saw a sign today...and then I did a quick U-turn in the street and raced in - AND SO WORTH IT!!!

There is a HUGE Hotel Liquidation Sale in Elmwood - it is 1517 Kuebel Street to be exact- which is very close to Bookoo Bounce! It is in same building as All Pro Glass.

So here are some of the Great Finds I found - The items in store CHANGE - new ones are added - some are SOLD OUT so don't wait too late!




 And fabric bolts for $10 each... I saw red, beige/linen, checkered and more!

There are end tables - coffee tables - bedside tables - desks - small dressers (I think 4 drawers but wide)

Mattress sets are $100 (box spring and mattress) - any size, but no twins available...beautiful upholstered headboards and more too!  King size metal bedframes are $20 - new in box!

BONUS: Mention Tiff's Deals and all these items are $5 deals this weekend ONLY 






  • Tea Sets (mine looks like new after polishing)
  • Table Lamps
  • Bamboo Floor Lamps
  • Desk with Metal Draws (only 1 available)
  • Artwork (beautiful abstract pieces) First pic below is as long as a queen size bed! I have one in my daughter's room!



 -   Make sure you like our page - TIFF'S DEALS on facebook for LOTS more great deals around town!

They are open this weekend Friday 12 pm-7 pm AND  Saturday and Sunday from 9 am- 4 pm...and if supplies last the next weekend or two - so don't wait - check it out! THEY ARE NOT OPEN DURING THE WEEK!

Here are other items I have spotted:

             

Iron Organizers (NEW IN BOX) - $1 Silver Tea Sets/Accessories - Large $5, Small $2 - I polished mine and looks like new!

No comments:

Post a Comment