Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Eco-Friendly Products - at a SAVINGS!


I came across a PRACTICAL and MUCH NEEDED product line and I wanted to share some of the details and SAVINGS with you!

Since they are word of mouth advertising - I can't post names on here:( (Big Brother is always watching LOL) BUT please email me at tiffsdealsnola@gmail.com and I can send you ALL the info you need!  No tricks I promise!

So here is what I learned:

Chemicals - they are NOT good for us...It struck a chord in me when someone mentioned cleaning their baby's high chair with Clorox wipes - that is bleach! And then you put food on top of the bleach with the next meal:( 

SO these products are ammonia free, bleach free, and don't even need safety caps because they can be consumed (accidentally of course)

I was using a dandruff shampoo that cost $20 a bottle from a high end boutique - It was working for my dandruff, but the bleach took the color out of my towels!   I have switched = Cheaper Price and it is the same main ingredients (without the extra chemicals) and it works for me!

HEALTH HABITS
They have awesome products that help with skin irritations like Eczema and Psoriasis!

Vitamins and supplements (I love the Omega-3 products - its good for you and tastes like dessert!)
All products are FRESH and made to order - so no old products sitting on the shelf close to their expiration date!


SHOPPING HABITS
We all need the same things every month - laundry detergent, dish detergent, cleaning supplies, beauty products, vitamins, etc...so what's different?

  • I order online - and it's shipped to me!  I don't get caught in the ran into the store for 1 thing and spent $300 syndrome:)
  • It is chemical free and safe!
  • The products are concentrated - which means USE LESS and LAST LONGER! Laundry Detergent (96 loads) costs $17 versus $27 in retail stores - and in a much smaller container - you literally use a TINY capful for each laundry load!
SAVINGS
  • Product cost is CHEAPER than retail store because there are no additional costs for building/utilities, etc (like the laundry detergent example above)
  • For the first 6 months, you get an EXTRA $20/month in FREE products to try! After that you get 10% back in FREE products every month!
  • Monthly SALES on select items to max the savings!
COST? For the month of December, it is only $1.00 (no typo there!) Normally it is $29 yearly!

So send me an email at tiffsdealsnola@gmail.com and I will get MORE INFO to you! While supplies last, I have a few sample products too!

TRUST ME YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment