Friday, November 23, 2012

FREE Gift Wrap and Supplies in Elmwood Nov 23-Dec 24

SANTA'S WORKSHOP OPENS NOV. 23, 2012
Elmwood Self Storage 
1004 S. Clearview Pkwy. 
504-737-7676
Wrap your Christmas gifts with us.
ALL WRAPPING SUPPLIES ARE FREE!
Just present your reciept from an Elmwood Shopping Center store.
Nov. 23th-Dec. 24th
Mon-Sat 9am-5pm & Sun 9am-12:30pm
Christmas Eve 8:30am-12pm



all the ribbons, bow, gift tags, wrapping paper, tissue paper and everything you could possibly need!

Here is my oldest helping wrap presents - we stayed for about 30 minutes and worked fast!


THE FINISHED PRODUCTS!















AND FREE Photos with Santa on December 9

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. net worth

    ReplyDelete