Sunday, May 19, 2013

Zulily - Amazing Deals on BUNK BEDS and room decor

Check out Zulily for great finds at LOW PRICES!

A few weeks back I posted about their VOLATILES sale and now they have CRAZY CHEAP BUNK BEDS!

You have to sign in first (it's free) - then search bunk beds and you find great deals like these:

I emailed the company and asked what the shipping charge is - IT'S ONLY $10 ($9.95 actually!)

There are 23 different styles/color options available - this is just a sample of a few pics below - check them all out here!


I did some research myself and found these same bunk beds at over $500 each - see link here - so my point is - these are great deals!

 
Brown one: On sale $289 - regular price $725
White one (twin/full) - on sale $379 - regular price $849

 
AND If you search "FAIRY ROOM" - OMG - the stuff is soooo cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment